Sunday 10 July 2022

weakly report of teaching pratice

04/07/2022
Monday

We arrived the school at 09.00 AM and we met our Headmaster Roy George Sir and he gave us many instructions and rules and regulations of the school. After that we marked the attendance sheet and we were given the library room. My mentor was symon sirand I visited and noted the timetable. I have a class for IXA and IX D. On monday I had the third period and engaged the class. First I had an interaction with the students and after that I began the chapter the food through digestive tract I was happy because I got appreciation from my teacher that the class was good. Evening, we engaged in the discipline duty by making the students go in a line and then we marked the attendance by 4:30 PM and left the School. I believe that the day went well.



05/07/2022
Tuesday

Morning , reached at 9 'O' Clock and engaged in the discipline duty. We marked the attendance and I got the 3rd period and continued the class. Afternoon we went to serve food for the students and it was a special experience and loved it. I got a substitution class in VIII B. They behaved well in the class. Evening, we engaged in the discipline duty , marked the attendance by 4:15 PM. The day went well.


06/07/2022
Wednesday

Reached 9'O' Clock at the morning and marked the attendance and engaged in the discipline duty. I engaged the 3rd period and also I got two substitution periods V A & V B. The students were so good and the fifth standard students have drawn drawings for me and one girl gifted me a pen. I felt so happy. Afternoon, we served food. We engaged in the discipline duty and marked the attendance by evening 4.15 PM and the day went well.

07/07/2022
Thursday

As always reached at 9'O' Clock in the morning and engaged in the discipline duty and marked the attendanc.Afternoon, we served the food and evening we engaged in the discipline duty and we marked the attendance and left by 4.15 PM.

08/07/2022
Friday

We reached the school at 9.00 AM in the morning, engaged in the discipline duty and marked the attendance and we also visited the Principal and he gave us some instructions about the classes and discipline. I got the 3rd period and I began taking the class.The students were so active and the class went well. Afternoon, we served the food and I got 3 substitution classes IX C, VIII F & VIII D. I engaged the students by telling stories and they were active listeners. After that we engaged in discipline duty in the evening and marked the attendance and left by 4:15 PM. The day went so well. 


The first week of the teaching practice phase 2 was very nice and joyful ❤️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

weekly report - 7 (19th august 2022)

This was the last week of our teaching practice. there were no regular classes on monday and thrusday  because of the indepen...