Friday 26 August 2022

weekly report - 7 (19th august 2022)

This was the last week of our teaching practice. there were no regular classes on monday and thrusday  because of the independence and Shree Krishna Jayanthi day .On wednesday  I conducted an achievement test in the 8C class on the topic of cell clusters. I Our one-month teaching practice come to end right now. Anyway, this was a new experience for me because it was the first time I taught in a mixed school  it was the first time I got several substitution classes etc. mt school  gave me a lot of new information and knowledge which help me to improve my future teaching life 

No comments:

Post a Comment

weekly report - 7 (19th august 2022)

This was the last week of our teaching practice. there were no regular classes on monday and thrusday  because of the indepen...