Monday 11 July 2022

                                                                       DAY 6     { 11th July } 

on  Monday I went to school at sharp 9:00 AM and I went to hm office to sigh my attendance 

and return back to the place where I has been seated the bell was rang at 9: 45 and morning prayer begins

after the prayer the first class began I started preparing for my class for second and third period . after the first period is over I went to  9A and I teaches food inside small intestine and next class was at VIII C there I   teaches animals tissue and meristematic cell the class was very effective and teacher give me advice the way of making the class more interesting then after the lunch i write my rest of the lesson plans and after 3:30 the bell rang and we went to office the sign the attendance and well left the school

No comments:

Post a Comment

weekly report - 7 (19th august 2022)

This was the last week of our teaching practice. there were no regular classes on monday and thrusday  because of the indepen...