Monday 1 August 2022

weekly report 4

 to some personal issues I was note able to upload my blog details.....
On this week the clzz was done and we had celebrated the abudul Kalam dead anniversary that day was amazing
25/07/2022
It was a beautiful beginning of the week. Happy to meet all my colleagues. As always we reached at 9 and signed the attendance. Actually I planned to conduct diagnostic on monday but for some reason I was not able to conduct it.  I got the 3rd period and continued the chapter.

26/07/2022
I got the third period and I continued the chapter and i had showed a model of the heart

27/07/2022
I got the 6th period and continued the chapter 
29/07/2022
I got the 3rd period and continued with the chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment

weekly report - 7 (19th august 2022)

This was the last week of our teaching practice. there were no regular classes on monday and thrusday  because of the indepen...