Saturday 23 July 2022

TEACHING PRACTICE weakly report 3

18/07/2022
Monday ❤️

It was a beautiful beginning of the week. Happy to meet all my colleagues. As always we reached at 9 and signed the attendance. Actually I planned to conduct diagnostic on monday but for some reason I was not able to conduct it. I got the 3rd period and I started a new chapter let's regain the field .They actively interacted and involved in the class. The class really went well. Afternoon, I got a substitution in 9th C and I was happy to go there because I have already engaged with them once. I shared stories with them and they were interested in listening to it. Evening, we engaged in discipline duty and marked the attendance and left the School by 4.15 PM. 

19/07/2022
Tuesday ❤️

Yes, today I was well prepared with the diagnostic test and I brought the printed question paper and copies. There were 49 copies as there was 49 students in my class. And I have third period and all my students were present. I gave them instructions and passed the question papers. 

At 12.00, I collected the answer sheets and they said that they have written the answers well. Then I continued with the chapter. They actively involved in the class. Evening we engaged in the discipline duty and signed the attendance and left the School by 4.15 PM.


20/07/2022
Wednesday ❤️

It was a strike day. But everyone of us reached the school. But students were less in number. After two periods, the students were dispersed but we have to stay there till 3'O' clock. The mid term exam was expected to conduct but due to the strike, exam was shifted to another day. 

21/07/2022
Thursday ❤️

The midterm exam started for the students. I have got the 6 th period and  the exam was conducted during the 6th and 7th period. So I didn't have the class but the concerned teachers have to stay in the class as invigilators so I was assigned for the exam duty. After that in the evening, we engaged in the discipline duty and marked the attendance and left the School by 4.15 PM. The day went well.

22/07/2022
Friday ❤️

We reached at 9 and signed the attendance.my teachr came to my class for observation I had the 3rd period, engaged my students, continued with the chapter and my teacher observe the class but my students were so involved in the class and I was happy that they were not misbehaving in the class.I have almost completed the chapter. Afternoon, we served the food and evening we engaged in the discipline duty and marked the attendance and left the School by 4.15 PM. The day and the week went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

weekly report - 7 (19th august 2022)

This was the last week of our teaching practice. there were no regular classes on monday and thrusday  because of the indepen...