Tuesday 5 July 2022


                                                                       DAY - 2


on Tuesday I  got an opportunity to teach the students of IX - D . the class was very interesting 

and the students was actively participating in all the activities .class was at 2nd period after the class i came back to the staff room and started written my lesson plan

on 4th period I got an substitution period in 8th E and I ask the students to study 

after the class I return to the staff room had lunch and then I write my lesson plan  after that at 3,30 pm 

me and my peers went to ground for looking after the students

No comments:

Post a Comment

weekly report - 7 (19th august 2022)

This was the last week of our teaching practice. there were no regular classes on monday and thrusday  because of the indepen...